7-year-old UP Boy Dies After Eating Instant Noodles, 6 Family Members Hospitalised


The horrific news came from Uttar Pradesh's Pilibhit area.

The horrific news came from Uttar Pradesh’s Pilibhit area.

The deceased kid was identified as Rahul Kumar, who originally hailed from Dehradun.

Instant noodles are a major craving for children and have become a staple of hostellers. Have you ever wondered whether you are at risk if you consume your favourite 2-minute noodle? In a shocking incident, a 7-year-old boy died after eating instant noodles, while the other six members of his family felt sick. The horrific news came from Uttar Pradesh’s Pilibhit area. According to reports, the kid died a day after consuming the meal after contracting food poisoning. The deceased kid was identified as Rahul Kumar, who originally hailed from Dehradun and was visiting his maternal grandparents in Rahul Nagar Colony, under the Puranpur tehsil in Pilibhit, with his mother Seema and two siblings, Vivek and Sandhya. The family reportedly ate noodles and rice for their meal. Rahul, his two siblings, his mother, and his maternal aunts all became unwell soon after.

Reportedly, those six people in the same family who ate instant noodles suffered severe stomach ache and diarrhoea as a result of food poisoning. The following day, they were sent to a private hospital for treatment before being transferred to the local Community Health Centre (CHC) for additional care. As per reports, Rahul died on his way to the local CHC. Vivek, Rahul’s brother, has been transported to the district hospital for treatment due to his poor health. According to reports, the remaining four family members are being treated at a local medical centre.

Dr Rashid from the Community Health Centre (CHC) Pilibhit, told PTI, “Five people were admitted here with complaints of food poisoning on Saturday. The condition of another minor, Vivek, was critical so he has been referred to a hospital in nearby Bareilly district.”

This incident comes soon after the reports of a 19-year-old’s death after eating chicken shawarma surfaced recently. Prathamesh Bhokse reportedly died on May 3 after eating the dish in Mumbai. The man complained of stomach pains and vomited after eating the shawarma. He then visited a local municipal hospital for medical care. Later, he felt ill again, and his family members took him to the civic-run KEM Hospital on May 5. The doctor treated him and sent him home.Due to his ongoing illness, the man was admitted to the hospital again and subsequently died.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *